Last updated 9:30 PM on 7 October 2011
Yr 12 HSC Trials commence on Monday 20th June.
- A copy of the timetable is attached for downloading (see below).
- It is a requirement for all students to be at the exam venue (the Performing Arts Centre in all cases except Music) at least 10 minutes prior to the starting time of each examination.
- Students are to ensure that they bring all equipment including calculators as required.
- Students who are absent from exams must complete a misadventure form. Forms can be obtained from the Head Teacher of the subject for which the student was absent and must be submitted within 48 hours. Documented evidence eg doctor's certificate, should be attached for consideration.
- HSC Exam timetable for downloading:
HSC Trial Exam. Timetable-2011 (doc, 154 KB)
Come play this summer
Information for Year 7s starting in 2018
School Planning Community Consultation
2018 Resource Allocation Model funding
Head Teacher HSIE wins Keith Tronc Award
Tell Them From Me Survey
HSC Minimum Standard
NDIS continues its roll out across NSW
NAPLAN Online School readiness test