Last updated 9:04 AM on 17 April 2013
The uniform shop is is located on the school grounds and is open on the following days:
Tues: 8:00am to 11:00am
Thurs: 11:00am and 3:00pm.
- Years 7 to 9 wear the junior uniform
- Years 10 to 12 wear the senior uniform
- Girls have a choice of shorts, skirts or plain black slacks (NOT leggings or tights)
- Girls shorts are to be three quarter length. Years 7 to 9 are plain black and Years 10 to 12 are the school tarten.
- School jumpers are compulsory - there are a choice of three styles.
More new classrooms, preschool places and teachers in $17.3 billion education budget
Report shows pathways to success in brave new world
Gamechanger Challenge finalists announced
Becoming tomorrow's leaders
Deputy Secretary visits Plumpton High
Education Week will be a game changer
Music Scholarship Opportunity
Parent Teacher Student Night
School Plan 2018-2020
Year 7 Enrolments for 2019 are now OPEN