Last updated 9:04 AM on 17 April 2013
The uniform shop is is located on the school grounds and is open on the following days:
Tues: 8:00am to 11:00am
Thurs: 11:00am and 3:00pm.
- Years 7 to 9 wear the junior uniform
- Years 10 to 12 wear the senior uniform
- Girls have a choice of shorts, skirts or plain black slacks (NOT leggings or tights)
- Girls shorts are to be three quarter length. Years 7 to 9 are plain black and Years 10 to 12 are the school tarten.
- School jumpers are compulsory - there are a choice of three styles.
Come play this summer
Information for Year 7s starting in 2018
School Planning Community Consultation
2018 Resource Allocation Model funding
Head Teacher HSIE wins Keith Tronc Award
Tell Them From Me Survey
HSC Minimum Standard
NDIS continues its roll out across NSW
NAPLAN Online School readiness test